Helping you get better all the time
Coaching teams and organisations
Developing products is hard, and teams need help in a range of ways to improve how they innovate. Team coaching helps to identify your strengths and weaknesses, provide a way forward, and give you the support needed to accelerate progress.
Not sure where to start? We recommend the following…
Fitness check for
Start with a fast and affordable diagnostic, for finding biggest opportunities for improvement.
Backlog of possible
Get a summary of recommended interventions to kickstart the change.
Coach the change
Implement your improvement roadmap with expert coaching and regular checks to assess progress and adjust plans.
Popular areas of focus include
Systems of Work
- Product-oriented structure
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Product delivery lifecycle
- How Design Thinking, Lean, and Agile work together
- Managing flow to optimise value
- Customer oriented strategy
- Technology enabled business agility
- Strategic clarity and purpose-aligned autonomous teams
- Value-based portfolio management
- Learning and adapting over analysing and predicting
- Continuous discovery
- Rapid experimentation
- Outcome-oriented roadmapping
- Effective cross-functional collaboration
- Managing customer and product risk
- Navigating uncertainty and putting failure to work
You feel stuck, and need a little help from outside your team or organisation to find a path forward. Personal coaching is structured around your needs, goals, and situation. You in control and can focus the coaching on areas that matter most to you. Use it when you:
- Want to move past unsolvable challenges
- Need to vent your spleen about a tricky stakeholder, colleague, or organisation problem
- Need advice to improve your skills or develop your career
- Want some tactical help with a specific task.
Coaching helps you dive deeper to understand problems, and get practical advice to help you move forward to achieve your goals.